CAR REPOSSESSED BY A DEALER?
Help for Victims of "Spot Delivery" and "Yo-Yo" Scams
- Lyngklip & Associates has represented victims of spot delivery and yo-yo scams for over 20 years. We have helped consumers whose vehicles have been wrongfully repossessed by car dealer whose financing "fell through."
- Even though their payments are up to date.
- By breaking into your locked garage or enclosed yard.
- With the help of the police.
- Despite having made payment arrangements with the finance company.
- In spite of the consumer's objection.
- Using physical violence or the threat of violence.
- Any made to sign a release to secure their personal property.
If your car was wrongfully repossessed by a car dealer, Lyngklip & Associates can help you get the remedy you deserve, including return of your personal belongings, the cost of replacement transportation, and compensation for the loss of their vehicle.
Our Michigan attorneys have earned a reputation for service and excellence from our clients and peers and are among the most respected consumer attorneys in the country. We bring the best available information, skills and technology to help spot delivery and wrongful repossession victims get compensation from the car dealers that took their vehicle
The Other Side Pays Your Fees
If you have been the victim of a Car Dealer Spot Delivery or a Police Assisted Repossession, help is here. We won't charge you any up front fees for consultation, and if we file a lawsuit for you, your fees are paid by the other side. There is no charge for a consultation.
Contact Lyngklip & Associates for a Free Phone or Zoom Consultation
There's no need to fight the credit bureaus by yourself. Get the representation of Michigan's wrongful repossession law firm.