HELP FOR WRONGFUL REPOSSESSIONS
Lyngklip & Associates has represented victims of wrongful repossession for over 20 years. We have helped consumers whose vehicles have been repossessed,
- Even though their payments are up to date.
- By breaking into your locked garage or enclosed yard.
- With the help of the police.
- Despite having made payment arrangements with the finance company.
- In spite of the consumer's objection.
- Using physical violence or the threat of violence.
- Any made to sign a release to secure their personal property.
If your car was wrongfully repossessed, Lyngklip & Associates can help you retrieve your vehicle and personal belongings, and get compensation for their improper repossession.
Our Michigan attorneys have earned a reputation for service and excellence from our clients and peers and are abount the most respected consumer attorneys in the country. We bring the best available information, skills and technology to help wrongful repossession victims get compensation from the finance companies and repossession agencies that took their vehicle
The Other Side Pays Your Fees
We won't charge you any up front fees for consultation, and if we file a lawsuit for you, your fees are paid by the other side. There is no charge for a consultation.
Contact Lyngklip & Associates for a Free Phone or Zoom Consultation
There's no need to fight the credit bureaus by yourself. Get the representation of Michigan's wrongful repossession law firm.